Wedding Songs - Wedding Day by Seal

Wedding Day is from Seal’s 2007 album, System. The song was written by Seal for his wedding to supermodel Heidi Klum. Heidi, who duets with Seal on this song, admitted to being intimidated working with her husband: "Of course I was intimidated. He's such a professional that he acts very different towards me in the studio. I was a bit stiff and nervous and he was just going, 'Sing low and strong,' even though my natural singing voice is quite high. But he wrote the song on our wedding day [10 May, 2005] and asked me to sing it with him, so I did". In a beautiful way to honour their ongoing love, Seal and his wife renew their vows to one another each year on their anniversary.

I am sure most brides to be would be absolutely thrilled if their husband to be wrote a song for their wedding day. Wedding Day is a beautiful song and could be used for either the Register Signing or First Dance.

Please note: The Video Clip below omits a verse and a couple of choruses - as the clip is from The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, I assume that it had to be cut down due to overall timing issues.

Wedding Day

Today, I give it, all to you,
On this day we recall the memories,
Of what we're goin' through,

This day, we're gonna win it,
Givin' you all above,
Many minds will recall with us tomorrow,
Followin' our love,

In my heart a place,
A most special place,
And it's all for you,
You're my girl, you're my, angel,

The will's the same for us,
Honey they can't be wrong,
Cause everybody knows it was hard to break the sorrow,
Then you came along,

In my heart, a place,
A most special place,
And it's all for you,
You're my girl, you're my angel, you're my girl

Oo ooh, aa aah, oo ooh, oo oo oo ooh, oooh and you're the one,

In my heart, a place,
A most special place,
And it's all for you,
And it's all for you,

In my heart, a place, and it's all for you,
A most special place, and it's all for you,
And it's all for you,
You're my girl,
You're my heaven, you're my world,

In my heart, a place, and it's all for you,
A most special place, and it's all for you,
And it's all for you,
You're my girl, you're my angel, you're my girl

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About DJ:Plus! Entertainment

DJ:Plus! Entertainment provides elegant, distinctive, fun, unique and entertaining celebrations for discerning wedding and corporate clients who want more than "just music" for their event. Servicing Sydney, Bowral / Southern Highlands, Katoomba / Blue Mountains, Wollongong and other areas by arrangement.

DJ:Plus! Entertainment's philosophy focuses on quality NOT quantity. Your wedding is unique and should be treated as such. In order to assure that each wedding is given the thorough attention it deserves, DJ:Plus! Entertainment limits the amount of clients it takes to no more than around 25 per year.

Disclaimer

DJ:Plus! Entertainment has absolutely no business connections with any supplier listed or linked to on this blog. Supplier details are either provided as associated relevant information in regards to each listed past event or as a resource for Clients and Blog visitors . These suppliers were either selected by the respective client noted in the section in which the suppliers are listed or featured to assist in planning. You will appreciate that DJ:Plus! Entertainment cannot guarantee individual supplier performance or services in any way.

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP