Australian Bridal Industry Awards | 12 December 2012

This year I was extremely proud to have been an Australian Bridal Industry Academy (ABIA) Finalist once again in all three categories in which I provide services; Disc Jockey, Master of Ceremonies and Ceremony Music, at the Annual Bridal Industry Awards. I do like to attend the Awards night as it allows the opportunity to support and meet other industry professionals I may not have had the good fortune to work with and to celebrate in all the successes. It is not about winning, for if you are a Finalist, I believe, you are in the top tier of the wedding industry, as rated by those most qualified to do so - the actual brides and grooms and as such, every supplier in the room is already a winner.

This year, due to a booking, confirmed in the earlier part of the year for a wedding on Fraser Island, Queensland and the Awards being held on what was arguably the most popular day for weddings in the entire year (12.12.12), I was unfortunately unable to attend the Awards Night. You cannot imagine my excitement when I found out that DJ:Plus! Entertainment had been awarded the ABIA for "Best Wedding DJ" 2012 with a rating of 99.98%, placed in the Top 3 for Master of Ceremonies and the only DJ to be a Finalist in the Ceremony Music Category!!!


My couples know that I do not do what I do to win Awards. They know that I am very passionate about what I do and making their dream wedding better than they imagined it could be, is my highest priority. I thank all of them from the bottom of my heart for the trust that they afford me. I thank them for opening their hearts and sharing each unique and beautiful love story. I thank them for the connection and inviting me to be a part of one of the most significant events in their entire life - it is truly a great honour and privilege. I cannot thank them enough for allowing me to 'feed my addiction' of love and happiness and I also wish to express my gratitude for their feedback and votes. My couples challenge me, motivate me, inspire me and drive me to continually improve what and how I do things - in short it is best summarised by the title of a popular wedding song by Bryan Adams, Everything I Do, I Do It For You.
   

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About DJ:Plus! Entertainment

DJ:Plus! Entertainment provides elegant, distinctive, fun, unique and entertaining celebrations for discerning wedding and corporate clients who want more than "just music" for their event. Servicing Sydney, Bowral / Southern Highlands, Katoomba / Blue Mountains, Wollongong and other areas by arrangement.

DJ:Plus! Entertainment's philosophy focuses on quality NOT quantity. Your wedding is unique and should be treated as such. In order to assure that each wedding is given the thorough attention it deserves, DJ:Plus! Entertainment limits the amount of clients it takes to no more than around 25 per year.

Disclaimer

DJ:Plus! Entertainment has absolutely no business connections with any supplier listed or linked to on this blog. Supplier details are either provided as associated relevant information in regards to each listed past event or as a resource for Clients and Blog visitors . These suppliers were either selected by the respective client noted in the section in which the suppliers are listed or featured to assist in planning. You will appreciate that DJ:Plus! Entertainment cannot guarantee individual supplier performance or services in any way.

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP