Wedding Ceremony & Reception | 2 March 2014 | Barbara & Warren | Private Residence, Kurrajong

Barbara and Warren are a beautiful couple who first met a few years ago on a bus trip from Sydney to Melbourne. They started dating soon afterwards and have been inseparable ever since. As their friendship grew and blossomed into a deep love, they soon realised that  they wanted to be with each other forever. Their love and devotion for each other is unique, genuine and special. From leaving little love notes in lunchboxes to jointly caring for their 'family' of animals, Tommy, Ringo, Big Dog and the Birdies, which they love dearly, to enjoying the simple things in life, they place all their energy in making sure their relationship is full of happiness, because at the end of the day, that is what is most important to them.

Even though the rain somewhat spoiled plans for their outdoor ceremony, surrounded by family, friends and a whole heap of love, they exchanged vows to become husband and wife. Please allow me to share a beautiful reading from the ceremony which truly expresses how Barbara and Warren feel about each other;

I Love You Because

I love you because you’re my future,
my present and part of my past.
My world has been turning so quickly,
and time just keeps moving so fast.

I love you because you have something,
no ordinary person could give.
Warmth that I will cling to forever,
and hold onto as long as I live.

I love you because your devotion,
is tender and wonderfully rare.
And no-one could ever imagine
the magical moments we share.

I love you because you are truthful,
your eyes hold a key to my heart.
I know that you share my commitment,
and I know that we never shall part.

I love you because you are wonderful.
and you give me all that I need.
A hug when I seek reassurance,
and a smile when we’ve disagreed.

I love you because – I just love you,
for too many reasons to say.
And I’ll always be right here beside you,
a breath and a heartbeat away.

Whilst it rained off and on throughout the day, everybody enjoyed themselves as we had guests 'sing for their supper',  messages from overseas, lovely speeches and dancing, including an impromptu pole dance by a guest and the mother of the groom, utilising the centre pole of the marquee which had everyone in stitches from the laughter.

The theme for Barbara and Warren's wedding was butterflies - when Barbara's grandfather passed away she always saw butterflies at his grave, then when Barbara and Warren moved into their house together, two butterflies comfortably placed themselves on the fly screen door of their home. Needless to say Barbara and Warren both feel very blessed and supported by her grandparents in their love for each other.

Barbara and Warren it was such a privilege and honour to be a part of your wedding day as your Hawkesbury Wedding DJ & MC and a great personal pleasure to get to know you both. I know you have a very special love and I know that, that love will grow stronger with each and every passing day.  May love, laughter and music continue to fill your lives forever!!!















































































Photography and Video by DJ:Plus! Entertainment

___________________________________________________________________

Songs selected by Bride and Groom;
  • Brides Processional:  "Give Me Love" by Ed Sheeran
  • Register Signing: "500 Miles" by Sleeping At Last, "All Of Me" by John Legend
  • Recessional: "Feel The Love" by Rudimental
  • Bride & Groom Entry: "#Beautiful" by Mariah Carey Feat. Miguel
  • Cake Cutting: "I Won't Let You Go" by James Morrison
  • First Dance: "I Belong To You" byEros Ramazzotti & Anastacia
  • Bouquet Toss: "Girls On Top by Girl Thing
  • Garter Toss: "Let's Get Ridiculous" by Redfoo
  • Farewell Dance: "You're The First, My Last, My Everything" by Barry White
___________________________________________________________________

Other Wedding Professionals

Celebrant: Adrian Harrison

Photographer: AJ Photography

Cake Designer: Amanda's Cakes & Invitations
___________________________________________________________________

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About DJ:Plus! Entertainment

DJ:Plus! Entertainment provides elegant, distinctive, fun, unique and entertaining celebrations for discerning wedding and corporate clients who want more than "just music" for their event. Servicing Sydney, Bowral / Southern Highlands, Katoomba / Blue Mountains, Wollongong and other areas by arrangement.

DJ:Plus! Entertainment's philosophy focuses on quality NOT quantity. Your wedding is unique and should be treated as such. In order to assure that each wedding is given the thorough attention it deserves, DJ:Plus! Entertainment limits the amount of clients it takes to no more than around 25 per year.

Disclaimer

DJ:Plus! Entertainment has absolutely no business connections with any supplier listed or linked to on this blog. Supplier details are either provided as associated relevant information in regards to each listed past event or as a resource for Clients and Blog visitors . These suppliers were either selected by the respective client noted in the section in which the suppliers are listed or featured to assist in planning. You will appreciate that DJ:Plus! Entertainment cannot guarantee individual supplier performance or services in any way.

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP